No Experience Necessary (Ages 12+)!
For those true adventure seekers who have always wanted to try scuba diving
but who do not have dive certification, this scuba dive program is just for you!
What you will learn:
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of an Open Water Scuba Instructor.
- Basic safety guidelines and skills needed to scuba guide
- You will be briefed on the scuba equipment
- Skills that you’ll use on every dive
- Breathe underwater
- How to become a certified scuba diver
About the Introductory Dive:
- The Introductory Dive includes a knowledgeable and experienced Open Water Scuba Instructor that is an expert diver and seasoned at Catalina Island.
- All scuba equipment, including a thick 7mm wet suit